Secured credit cards are usually for people who are unable to get a regular credit card. These kinds of cards are a great way to build up credit. Before you apply for a card, find out these things:
- Look for a company without an application fee
- Look for a card with a low annual fee
- Look for a card with no processing fees
- Look for a card with a low interest rate
- How much history does your deposit earn
- Also, make sure that they send your payment history to the 3 major credit bureaus so the good payment history counts.